CBRE leads the list of top property managers in Boston, New Projects for property managers and design trends.
Sign Design Trends
- Minimalism: Minimalistic sign designs continue to be popular, focusing on clean lines, straightforward typography, and limited use of color.
- Use of Negative Space: Designers increasingly use negative space to create unique and exciting sign designs. Negative space is the area around and between the subjects in the design.
- Handwritten Typography: Handwritten typography is becoming increasingly popular in sign design, adding a personal touch and a sense of authenticity.
- 3D Effects: With technological advances, designers can now create 3D signs that appear to pop off the surface. This trend is prevalent for storefront signage.
- LED: LEDs are now used more frequently in sign design, particularly for illuminated signs. They offer a wide range of colors, are energy-efficient, and have a long lifespan.
- Unique Materials: Designers are increasingly experimenting with unique materials such as wood, metal, and glass to create standout sign designs
- Large Scale: Large-scale signs are becoming increasingly popular, particularly for outdoor advertising. They grab attention and make a statement.
- Interactive Signage: Interactive signs that respond to the environment or the user’s actions are gaining popularity. These signs use sensors, cameras, and other technologies to create an engaging experience for the viewer.
- Responsive Design: Sign designs that adapt to different devices and screen sizes are becoming more common, particularly for digital signage.
- Sustainability: Sustainable sign design is gaining traction, with designers and businesses opting for eco-friendly materials.